- This program is the next step towards achieving the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) certification, recognizing your professional experience and deep education in agile methods.
- The program will also qualify for 16 PMI PDUs and 16 Scrum Alliance SEUs
- Merit recognition as a A-CSM® on the Scrum Alliance website
- Extension of ScrumMaster certification for 2 years
- Scrum Masters
- Team Leads
- Development Managers
- Delivery Managers
- Project Managers
- Agile Coaches
Advance Certified Scrum Master®
Advance Certified Scrum Master® (A-CSM®) is an advanced certification from Scrum Alliance. PowerAgile provides World Class A-CSM® training that prepares you for A-CSM® Certification.
Phone: Namit: +91-7349678091
A-CSM® Training CertificationPrices exclude 18% GST
|04-05 March 2020||Bangalore||Courtyard® Marriott – Outerring Road, Bellandur||Rs 35,000|
|07-14-21-28 March 2020||Online||Online||Rs 45,000|
|15-16 April 2020||Dubai||Four Points by Sheraton Bur Khalid Bin Walid Street, Dubai||$1,299|
|27-28 April 2020||Bangalore||Courtyard® Marriott – Outerring Road, Bellandur||Rs 35,000|
|21-22 April 2020||Gurgaon||The Pllazio Hotel, Sector 29, Gurugram, India||Rs 35,000|
|07-08 May 2020||Pune||Radisson Blu khardi Road Pune||Rs 35,000|
|20-21 May 2020||Chennai||Novotel Chennai OMR Opposite Elcot SEZ Sholinganallur, Chennai||Rs 35,000|
|27-28 May 2020||Hyderabad||Avasa Hitech city Hyderabad||Rs 35,000|
- Attend a certified educational offering where you will be provided with a set of techniques and skills that go beyond the basics and mechanics of Scrum, expanding into interaction, facilitation, coaching, and team dynamics.
- After successfully completing all Educator-designed components of an approved educational offering, all that is left is for you to demonstrating at least one-year work experiencespecific to the role of ScrumMaster (from within the past five years).
After attending this workshop and completing all the learning objective will help you gain the certification.
About your Trainer:
Nanda Lankalapalli has been involved in software development since 1992. He has unique combination of skills. As a Certified Scrum Trainer, he has expert level knowledge in Agile and Scrum and as a Software Architect, he has expert level technical skills on Agile Engineering Practices. With this combination, Nanda can help technology people as well as process people understand agile well.
Nanda’s agile journey started in 2002, when he was part of a team with Mike Cohn and Lisa Crispin in Denver, Colorado, USA. He practiced Scrum and other Agile methods thoroughly over several years, and his teams are highly successful in delivering products using Agile techniques. Nanda is proficient in Agile Engineering practices (from XP) and Lean Software Development practices. He is a hands-on developer and architect and has been developing software for more than 20 years. He religiously follows key agile engineering practices like Test Driven Development, Ruthless Re-factoring, Technical Debt management, Continuous Integration etc.
Nanda moved back to India in 2008 and founded the user group “Agile Hyderabad ”. He built this group single-handedly, and it now has more than 800 members representing over 60 organizations in Hyderabad. Nanda conducted several meet ups and knowledge sharing sessions under “Agile Hyderabad” to build agile community in Hyderabad. He has trained and coached teams in organizations of various sizes on Scrum as well as Engineering Practices. He coached a large-scale transformation using LeSS framework. He is also passionate about using games to teach, and his game with Jenga blocks is widely used to teach team-collaboration.
All Advanced CSM courses are taught by Educators approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking an Advanced CSM course, meeting the 7 learning objectives, and accepting the license agreement designates you as an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster.Please review your trainer’s course description to determine which learning objectives this course satisfies.
What will you Learn:
- To Facilitate dialogue between the Product Owner, tram members, customers, stakeholders, and executives.
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people.
- Help your company adopt Scrum and support executives committed to Agile values.
- Remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile practices by all parts of the business.
- Explain the value of Scrum and Agile process to skeptics.
- Increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
- Extend the impact of Scrum throughout the organization.
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team.
- Leverage your learning to gain recognition and status as the local Agile expert in your company.
You will also get:
- Course delivered by experienced Certified Scrum Trainers (CSTs)
- Intensive exercises to give practical knowledge of Scrum tools and techniques
- Reference material to advance further into the ScrumMaster role and the A-CSM Certification
- You can download soft copy of the courseware shared directly by Scrum Approved Trainer.
- Training workbook and supplies
- You will also get 16 PMI PDUs and 16 Scrum Alliance SEUs
- Deeper understanding of Lean, Agile and Scrum
- Agile Facilitation: Facilitating Agile teams in Scrum Events and beyond
- Agile Coaching: Coaching Fundamentals and Frameworks
- Service to Product Owner: Coaching Product Owner on Vision, Planning and Product Backlog management
- Service to Development Team: Coaching team on Self-Organization, Team Dynamics, Engineering Practices and Quality Consciousness
- Service to Organization: Managing Organizational Impediments, Scaling Scrum and Change Management
- Scrum Mastery: Personal Development, Servant Leadership and Action Plan for moving forward.