As a Certified ScrumMaster®(CSM®), you’ve been introduced to Scrum values, practices, and applications. You now understand how to provide a level of knowledge and expertise above and beyond that of typical project managers.
Becoming Agile is a lifelong journey. Incorporating Scrum values and Agile principles into your world of work takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement. To further enhance your knowledge and skills, the next step is achieving an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ (A-CSM™) certification from Scrum Alliance®. Our advanced offering is ideal for a Certified ScrumMaster who has one or more years of work experience in that role.
Agile professionals have long been waiting for the “next step” on their learning path, one that builds on the skills they learned during their pursuit of the Certified ScrumMaster certification. This A-CSM® course has been meticulously designed to provide participants with an experience like no other. Using hands-on exercises and dynamic interactions, this course introduces and reinforces important concepts to help address the real-world problems that Scrum Masters face daily.
This class focuses on learners interacting with one another, bringing both their talents and unique contextual challenges to the class. By leveraging this focus through the different class modules, Scrum Masters will leave with a set of tools, techniques, and skills that will help them solve problems the moment they return to their organizations.
The A-CSM is an advanced course on the path to certification as a Certified Scrum Professional.
Our Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ (A-CSM®) course is a highly-interactive and exercise-based learning experience designed to help agile professionals take their skills to the next level. This two-day class expands on the Certified ScrumMaster™ (CSM) certification to provide Scrum Masters and agile leaders with practical tools and skills designed to enhance their effectiveness in teams and organizations. The A-CSM® certification is the next step on the path toward achieving your CSP-SM Certification.
- This program is the next step towards achieving the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) certification, recognizing your professional experience and deep education in agile methods.
- The program will also qualify for 16 PMI PDUs and 16 Scrum Alliance SEUs
- Merit recognition as a A-CSM® on the Scrum Alliance website
- Extension of ScrumMaster certification for 2 years
Who can attend:
- Scrum Masters
- Team Leads
- Development Managers
- Delivery Managers
- Project Managers
- Agile Coaches
Advance Certified Scrum Master®
Advance Certified Scrum Master® (A-CSM®) is an advanced certification from Scrum Alliance. PowerAgile provides World Class A-CSM® training that prepares you for A-CSM® Certification.
Phone: Namit: +91-7349678091
A-CSM® Training CertificationPrices exclude 18% GST
|20-21 February 2020||Pune||CROWNE PLAZA PUNE CITY CENTRE C.T.S. No. 37 & 37/1, Bund Garden Road, Pune – 411001||Rs 35,000|
|04-05 March 2020||Bangalore||Dhavanam Sarovar Portico, Opposite Madiwala Police station, Koramangala Bengaluru||Rs 35,000|
|07-14-21-28 March 2020||Online||Online||Rs 45,000|
|15-16 April 2020||Dubai||Four Points by Sheraton Bur Khalid Bin Walid Street, Dubai||$1,299|
|27-28 April 2020||Bangalore||Dhavanam Sarovar Portico, Opposite Madiwala Police station, Koramangala Bengaluru||Rs 35,000|
|21-22 April 2020||Gurgaon||The Pllazio Hotel, Sector 29, Gurugram, India||Rs 35,000|
|20-21 May 2020||Chennai||Novotel Chennai OMR Opposite Elcot SEZ Sholinganallur, Chennai||Rs 35,000|
- Attend a certified educational offering where you will be provided with a set of techniques and skills that go beyond the basics and mechanics of Scrum, expanding into interaction, facilitation, coaching, and team dynamics.
- After successfully completing all Educator-designed components of an approved educational offering, all that is left is for you to demonstrating at least one-year work experiencespecific to the role of ScrumMaster (from within the past five years).
After attending this workshop and completing all the learning objective will help you gain the certification.
About your Trainer:
Nanda Lankalapalli has been involved in software development since 1992. He has unique combination of skills. As a Certified Scrum Trainer, he has expert level knowledge in Agile and Scrum and as a Software Architect, he has expert level technical skills on Agile Engineering Practices. With this combination, Nanda can help technology people as well as process people understand agile well.
Nanda’s agile journey started in 2002, when he was part of a team with Mike Cohn and Lisa Crispin in Denver, Colorado, USA. He practiced Scrum and other Agile methods thoroughly over several years, and his teams are highly successful in delivering products using Agile techniques. Nanda is proficient in Agile Engineering practices (from XP) and Lean Software Development practices. He is a hands-on developer and architect and has been developing software for more than 20 years. He religiously follows key agile engineering practices like Test Driven Development, Ruthless Re-factoring, Technical Debt management, Continuous Integration etc.
Nanda moved back to India in 2008 and founded the user group “Agile Hyderabad ”. He built this group single-handedly, and it now has more than 800 members representing over 60 organizations in Hyderabad. Nanda conducted several meet ups and knowledge sharing sessions under “Agile Hyderabad” to build agile community in Hyderabad. He has trained and coached teams in organizations of various sizes on Scrum as well as Engineering Practices. He coached a large-scale transformation using LeSS framework. He is also passionate about using games to teach, and his game with Jenga blocks is widely used to teach team-collaboration.
All Advanced CSM courses are taught by Educators approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking an Advanced CSM course, meeting the 7 learning objectives, and accepting the license agreement designates you as an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster.Please review your trainer’s course description to determine which learning objectives this course satisfies.
What will you Learn:
- To Facilitate dialogue between the Product Owner, tram members, customers, stakeholders, and executives.
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people.
- Help your company adopt Scrum and support executives committed to Agile values.
- Remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile practices by all parts of the business.
- Explain the value of Scrum and Agile process to skeptics.
- Increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
- Extend the impact of Scrum throughout the organization.
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team.
- Leverage your learning to gain recognition and status as the local Agile expert in your company.
You will also get:
- Course delivered by experienced Certified Scrum Trainers (CSTs)
- Intensive exercises to give practical knowledge of Scrum tools and techniques
- Reference material to advance further into the ScrumMaster role and the A-CSM Certification
- You can download soft copy of the courseware shared directly by Scrum Approved Trainer.
- Training workbook and supplies
- You will also get 16 PMI PDUs and 16 Scrum Alliance SEUs
- Deeper understanding of Lean, Agile and Scrum
- Agile Facilitation: Facilitating Agile teams in Scrum Events and beyond
- Agile Coaching: Coaching Fundamentals and Frameworks
- Service to Product Owner: Coaching Product Owner on Vision, Planning and Product Backlog management
- Service to Development Team: Coaching team on Self-Organization, Team Dynamics, Engineering Practices and Quality Consciousness
- Service to Organization: Managing Organizational Impediments, Scaling Scrum and Change Management
- Scrum Mastery: Personal Development, Servant Leadership and Action Plan for moving forward.