Congratulations, You Found Us! Now Just Call ->
Due to COVID-19 situation, this workshops is offered online!
Safe Agilist 5.0 Training Certification
During this two-day course, attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps, Participants in the class gain insights into mastering Business Agility in order to thrive in the competitive market. They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organize and reorganize around the flow of value. They also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Participants in the class explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and design thinking approach to agile product delivery. Learners also develop an understanding for implementing a Lean Portfolio Management function in their enterprise.
Agile Combo Offer
Call +91-7349678091 for Agile Combo Offer
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the transformation
Who Can Attend?
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs.
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- Lead the transformation to Business Agility with SAFe
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
- Enable Agile Product Delivery
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management
Attendees Take Away
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe®️ 5.0 Agilist exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe 5 Agilist (SA) certification exam.
5+ years experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
Experience in Scrum
For Safe Agilist 5.0 Exam will be Online, There would be 45 Multiple Choice Questions, You need to mark 35 (77%) Correct Answers to pass the exam ,No negative Marking, Time Limit will be 90Mins (1.30Hrs), Exam is available only in English Language, Certificate is Valid for 1year, and you can renew the certificate by Paying $100 to scaled Agile.