About Advance Certified Scrum Master Training and Certification
A-CSM® (Advance Certified Scrum Master®) is most popular and valuable certification for those who wants to have a strong and long-lasting career in Agile world. This certification is authorized by Scrum Alliance (www.scrumalliance.org). A-CSM® is taught by CSTs (Certified Scrum Trainer). This is a 2 days classroom training program filled with activities, interactions and fun filled learning. Follow the Scrum Alliance’s “Path To CSP” program with this Advance Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM®) class that will take your knowledge of Scrum and the ScrumMaster role to the next level.
Once you successfully complete this class, you will be able to demonstrate that you can work with and facilitate dialogue within teams. You will learn how to become a truly effective coach for your team, your product owner and your organization.
Advance Certified Scrum Master Course:
By building upon the core Scrum framework, we will help you move towards a professional and practitioner ScrumMaster level, allowing you to realise more of the untapped potential of you and your team. I have drawn on all of my experience coaching teams and mentoring ScrumMasters to share best practice, explore real life problems, and practical techniques to take away and apply immediately.
You will learn:
- How to build the engagement motivation and productivity of your agile team
- How to coach product owners, project managers and other for buy-in.
- Techniques to energies your sprint planning sessions and retrospectives
- How to deal with difficult with difficult situations as a ScrumMaster
- How to increase the creative capacity of your Scrum team.
- Strategies to help you enable change within your organization
- Plus, we always encourage our attendees to tailor the agenda to meet their needs.
This A-CSM® course is aimed at people already experienced with Scrum and the ScrumMaster role. To be eligible for the A-CSM® accreditation, attendees must have undertaken CSM training and have an active CSM.The class is kept small- no more than 20 people. You are encouraged to co-own and mould the agenda by brining your own challenges, questions and areas of interest to the group to make the learning as personal as possible.
The A-CSM® Perks:
- Become a more effective ScrumMaster
- Learn from the experiences of other practicing ScrumMasters
- Expand your career opportunities by standing out from the crowd of Certified ScrumMasters
- Demonstrate to employers your attainment of advanced Scrum Knowledge.
- Be able to upgrade your CSM certification to A-CSM® and be eligible for the CSP-SM certification.
Why Power Agile?
- We are not just trainers, we are Agile Practitioners, so we share lot of real-time examples
- We do not just train, we also provide career guidance for your Agile journey
- We also help you to gain SEUs (Scrum Educational Units) in order to keep your certification active
- You will get 16 SEUs/PDUs by attending A-CSM® course, which you can use towards further Scrum adventures.
- Our class size is small so that we give enough attention to all participants
- We conduct a sample project in the workshop that uses scrum framework, it gives practice based learning
- We are the best in terms of quality and cost effective, we match the lowest price
- Training material
- Lunch, 2 times tea/coffee/snacks included
- Scrum alliance membership (2 years)
- Succeeding book
Note: Expenses related to Travel and Stay are not included.
Advance Certified Scrum Master Benefits:
- This program is the next step towards achieving the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) certification, recognizing your professional experience and deep education in agile methods.
- Th program will also qualify for 16 PMI PDUs and 16 Scrum Alliance SEUs
- To participate in the A-CSM® event, you must already hold the Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) credential with the Scrum Alliance
- To qualify for the A-CSM® designation, you must attend this event, and also demonstrate 12 months of collective experience using agile methods
Agile, Scrum and Lean
- Evolution of Scrum and Agile
- Scrum and Agile Values and Principles
- Characteristics of a good ScrumMaster
- Other agile techniques and practices
- How empiricism works in Scrum
- What is Facilitation?
- Facilitation Techniques for Decision Making
- Facilitative Listening Skills
- Facilitating Convergent and Divergent thinking
- Facilitate Scrum events effectively
- What it is coaching?
- What is NOT coaching?
- Coaching Stance
- Active Listening
- Powerful Questions
- GROW model
Service To Product Owner
- Facilitating Creation/Refinement of Product Vision
- Facilitating the team from Vision to Product Backlog creation
- Facilitating a Product Backlog Refinement
- Coaching Product Owner
Service to Development Team
- Coaching the team for Self-Organization
- Teams vs Groups
- Coaching Teams for higher performance
- Team formation phases
- Coaching for stronger DoD
- Coaching on Engineering Practices
Service to Organisation
- How to scale Scrum beyond one team?
- Large scale meeting formats
- Resolving Organizational Impediments
- Root cause analysis of Impediments
- How to improve organisational performance in delivering the work
- Servant Leadership
- Conflict Management
- Your Personal development towards Scrum Mastery
- Where do you stand today?
- What are your values and strengths are?
- What are the action items for you going forward?
- Taking an Advanced CSM course, meting the 7 learning objective, and accepting the license agreement designates you as an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster®. There is no exam.
- The Certified Scrum Trainer, leading your class, will register your attendance with the Scrum Alliance, after which you will receive an email from them with your certification.
Regular: INR 35000 + 18% GST
We have group discounts available for group of 3, Group of 5 and above. Please contact us for more details on our group discount offers.